Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Faces



Hey all. Sorry, the blog has sort of been vacant. But I have excuses! I've been very occupied with work and friends! In fact, I just got in from a week long class field trip, and I am exhausted. As if that weren't enough, I lost my notebook for a few weeks. But! I found it a few seconds ago! :)


So, these were drawings from a few weeks ago. They came from my head!



This one is so obvious; harajuku inspired. I was really jonesing to mess with the makeup and hair, so voila. (BTW, shoutout to all the Gaga fans. I took a tip from her and did my rendition of a "hair" bow!)

And then I have this one. I did this while the cable man was fixing my phones! (Yes, I had no power for like, three days. I think the neighbors are cutting our wires!) It's basically your average private school girl. It's not my best, but I felt like playing with emotions. She's supposed to be nervous or something. So, yeah!
P.S. I'm working on a drawing right now. It's a mystery. I'm going to make it into a little contest, so stay connected! :)

1 comment:

  1. The faces are fat. Lol. Tree trunk neck on numero dos! Strange eyes!

    ReplyDelete